This recipe for Halloween Yogurt Covered Pretzels is delicious and pretty much foolproof. They are the perfect addition to your next party!
So. When I started thinking about Halloween party treats, my creative juices started flowing and I came up with all these amazing spooky treats.
But, when I started making them I realized why I’m not a cake decorator or candy maker. It’s surprisingly harder than other bloggers make it seem.
Instead, I have a very simple, very easy recipe for Halloween Yogurt Covered Pretzels.
These are delicious and pretty much foolproof. In fact, we may just add these to our favorite Halloween traditions list BECAUSE of how easy and delicious they are.
- yogurt baking chips
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
- Halloween sprinkles
- Line a plate with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on plate.
- Heat yogurt chips until melted and pour into a ziploc bag.
- Snip off corner of bag and pipe melted yogurt in lines onto pretzels.
- Immediately top with sprinkles.
- So that the pretzels don't get stuck together when yogurt hardens, move each pretzel individually onto another lined plate to dry, being careful to make sure they don't touch.
- Refrigerate 15 mins or until hardened.