We are gearing up for a great 2017! Scott & I are excited to launch a #FitFamChallenge!
The beginning of the year is a great time to start new healthy habits. Especially with everyone so motivated to get in the best shape ever.(Seriously though, have you checked out our healthy New Year’s resolutions yet?)
We want to make this year perfect! and we want to help you get to your best shape yet! So in order to do that, we need to start preparing NOW!
What could possibly keep us from reaching our goals? What possible setbacks do we need to plan for? What happens if we oversleep & miss our morning work out? or what if we didn’t have time to pack our healthy lunch?
Honestly, think of the worst! and make a plan just in case or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need some help coming up with a solution.
What to expect:
- This challenge will run 6 weeks ending right before Valentine’s Day
- 6 weeks of healthy (family friendly) dinners with recipes updated on our page in advance so you can plan for it
- Guidelines for healthy breakfast & lunches
- 6 weeks of planned work outs
- Tips for working out when you have children in the house + back up work outs if you can’t get out of the house (remember we’re preparing for everything that could go wrong to set you up for success!)
- Regular posts to our Instagram & Facebook pages for motivation (#FitFamChallenge)
- An e-mail before the start of the challenge with a prep list, goal sheet, & before/after measurement sheet
- Meal prep tips
- A cheat sheet for healthier fast food options for the days you forget to meal prep (it happens to the best of us 😉
- Giveaway & how to enter (TBA)
We are setting you up for success! And guess what? We are doing the challenge too! Look out for progress photos on our insta!
This is the fitness challenge to end all fitness challenges. If you’ve ever participated a fitness challenge but failed to complete it, this is for you! We are literally prepping you for everything that could possibly go wrong so that you succeed and crush your goals!
No more making separate meals for you and your family because they hate your “healthy” food. No more feeling like a failure when you don’t hear your alarm go off for your morning work out. No more skipping lunch & then gorging at dinner because you forgot to pack a lunch. No more excuses.
We will be holding you accountable and we want you to hold us accountable too. I hope you are as excited as we are! Be sure to subscribe so you can get the challenge updates! Subscription boxes are up above, in the sidebar, and down below!